Just a little plug for a local event which sounds fab for familes. I'm sure the Adventure Family will be there!
To celebrate Bike Week we are holding a Bike Festival, on the 26th June in Margam Park. There will be activities and stalls throughout the day, so come along at any time to join in:
- Cycle rides for all ages and abilities, plus a goodie bag at the end for all participants
- Picnic in the park
- Childrens bike ramps
- Cycle training skills for all ages and abilities
- Dr Bike- Bike maintainance and servicing
- Led themed walks throughout the day
- Treasure hunt for children
- Plus much much more…….
Entry and participation in all the activities listed above is free, however there is a £3.50 charge for car parking in Margam Park if you bring a car.
Margam Park is free for people coming on bike, and you can get to Margam Park on the Sustrans connect2 cycle route.